Managed IT Services – Proactive
Southampton Computers’ Fully Managed solutions focus on management of all your organization’s day-to-day IT needs for a set fee, per user per month. They include:
- Southampton Help Desk – The personalized solution to all your typical end-user support and network troubleshooting needs. Using secure remote access to your network and desktops, our Technicians can remediate all your technology issues.
- Onsite Service – When an issue cannot be solved remotely, Southampton will send one of our knowledgeable field technicians to your location. Onsite, they can perform network and security assessments, emergency support, onsite maintenance and end-user training.
- Remote Monitoring & Management – A proactive stance taken to protect and secure your network, desktops/laptops, and data back-up, 24/7.
- Security & Protection – Ongoing anti-virus, anti-malware and critical patch management keeps your desktops safe and your data protected.
- Asset & Lifecycle Management – Tracking of all of your hardware and software assets including updates, usage and compliance to ensure your infrastructure is at peak efficiency and not left open to known vulnerabilities.
- Business Applications – Southampton can act as your technical liaison for your line of business applications. This means one phone call for you to resolve software issues. (Requires a service contract with the 3rd party application provider and authorization for Southampton to act as your technical contact – therefore allowing a technician-to-technician resolution of issues.)
- Business Applications – Southampton offers a full range of hardware and software solutions to meet your network, desktop and security requirements with both on premise and virtual options.
- Online Backup & Storage – Remote backup of servers, desktops and laptops for business continuity and disaster recovery planning.
Contact us today for more information on our fully personalized managed IT solutions for organisations across Dieppe and the Greater Moncton area.